*Gasp* Here I am, writing a post. I know, it’s been a long time. I apologize. And I’m sorry, you’ll have to deal with more updates. So, here we go.
– When I last wrote I was watching Noragami. I am now waiting for the manga to update and am crossing my fingers for a second season. It was wonderful. I love how it could go from absolutely ridiculous to dead serious in a matter of seconds. I love all the characters and the art from the manga is gorgeous.
– I watched Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. Yes, I did it. I watched an anime about swimming. okay, so it was funny but what really made it funny was that it was so dramatic. And guess what? Season two is coming out in the summer, hooray (this is kind of a half sarcastic hooray)! Pretty much I only care about Rin.
– I’m watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I love it. Everyone watch it. Again, it goes from hilarious to dark and serious and violent within seconds. I still can’t decide my favorite character. It’s either Al (he’s so precious I can’t even. Who knew a suit of armor could be so cute?), Ed (I love the hot headed characters ok?), or Roy. It’s amazing and I’m not even finished with it yet.
– Kyoukai no Kanata is getting an extra episode on July second or something like that. I am fangirling because it’s going to be about Akihito (WHO IS MY BABY AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVERRRR). I felt the need to share that with you. I’m not sure why.
– I am reading a manga called Hirunaka no Ryuusei (it is not finished yet and I am caught up and waiting for it to update). It is really cute and it makes me happy so you all should read it.
– I am caught up in the Shingeki no Kyojin manga. I am very confused and I am scared everyone will die in the end. I have so many questions I want to find the author of the manga and make him tell me everything (if he even knows everything). But it is exciting and now I have to wait for that to update too. But if you are a fan of SnK you should totally read the manga. If you are too lazy to read through what the anime covered I suggest you start at chapter 30. But you should still read the whole thing at some point.
– Captain America: The Winter Soldier was amazing. Marvel did not let me down. I am in love with the Cap. If you liked the first Captain America this one is easily just as good. And I totally ship Natasha and Steve. I don’t like writing reviews so all I will say is WATCH IT.
– The Amazing Spider-Man 2 did not let me down either. It was sad because *SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT* Gwen dies, but I was hoping they would add that in (because she dies in the comics). It made the movie bettter, and more emotional (especially since your friend *coughcoughandreacoughcough* was sobbing during her death scene). I really liked the way they developed the villain too. He wasn’t just a stupid old villain and that made me happy. And Harry had some good development too. I am excited to see the next movie. Go watch this movie too.
– I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars and ugh….I am so mad. And sad. But mostly mad. I will probably cry when I see the movie, but I will laugh at the metaphor thing (seriously. I don’t get it. It just makes me laugh. It’s ridiculous.). I am sorry friends I will probably have very mixed emotions during the movie, just as I did with the book. It was enjoyable (well the end wasn’t, but you know…), but the writing wasn’t all that spectacular to me and some parts were just…eh. I am interested to see how the movie will be though.
I probably had more stuff to tell you guys but since I can’t think of anything else to say I will end this post. No art this time. Too lazy to upload pictures hehe. I spend too much time on Tumblr…But anyway, I am not dead and hopefully I will post a bit more often. I have some story ideas so I might share a few on here but I might not. I will post (maybe…) about the new X-Men movie and The Fault In Our Stars movie and How To Train Your Dragon 2 when it comes out. 😀
Flameo guys. I’m sorry for the horrible blog post.